Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chili's - $20.00 for a 3 course meal!


I just had to share this deal as it was such a great treat for our family. Right now, at Chili's they are doing a 3 course meal for only $20.00 and that is for 2 people! You get 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 1 dessert. My husband has been working about 60 hours a week plus my daughters has been super sick this week so instead of cooking or fast food we decided to try out this deal and we are so glad we did! What a great deal! The food was delicious as well as a huge portion. We got it to go and it was so nice to relax at home while eating a great meal, neither of us had to cook. It feed the 3 of us no problem! I could not even finish my meal which will be perfect for lunch tomorrow! Head on over here to get all the details!


Thanks My Frugal Adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment