Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Children's Orchard


Children's Orchard is great place to get gently used children's clothing at super cheap prices! I myself have shopped there since I first found out I was pregnant. Infact, I bought my baby swing , a walker, bassinet, Halloween costumes, all of my daughters Christmas dresses and a ton of clothes from here. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!


If you join the M.O.M.S Club here you get a FREE $5.00 gift card or Cache Card as they call it. Just for joining.


In addition, for my local readers they are having a fill-a-bag event!


You can Fill a Bag for ONLY $6 - Monday Sept 7th- 9:30am
Just grab a bag, then stuff, pack, jam, cram and fill it as full as you can with selected merchandise, and pay just $6 for it all. So practice your packing, and come early for the Fill A Bag Event.


Be aware the bags are rather small but if you roll the clothes you can fit a lot more clothes inside.


The store is located in Cypress, Ca off of Valley View and Ball Rd in the Stater Bros Shopping Center right behind the McDonalds.




No comments:

Post a Comment