Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kmart super doubles!


I know I have been slacking on the discount posts and I appologize. However I just had the best day coupon shopping and had to share with everyone!!


Right now Kmart is doing super doubles!!! What does that mean? Well, they will double coupons up to $2.00 which means you could get $4.00 off one product!!! Can we all say FREEBIES!!!! I love free stuff!!!


Head over to Coupon Clippin Mama's page for a printable list of all the deals and believe me there are alot! It is 22 pages of free to cheap items!


This one will be the last of the year so enjoy it while it lasts!!


There are some rules:


  • They will double coupons up to $2.00 (for a total of $4.00)

  • They will only double 10 coupons

  • Only Four alike

  • Your total must be over $25.00 before coupons




I would also call the costumer service number to make sure they are participating because some Kmarts are not. 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday – Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment